CE certified for diagnostic use.
The COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) quantitative IgG ELISA is a new immunoassay for the quantitative and qualitative detection of speciﬁc IgG-class antibodies to the spike protein of SARS-CoV -2.
- Monitor antibody levels during and after a COVID-19 infection.
- For determination of antibody levels before and after a COVID-19 vaccination
- Aid in the diagnosis of patients suspected of having COVID-19 disease or asymptomatic presentation of SARS-CoV-2
- CE certified
- Quantitative determination of IgG-class antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 spike (S) protein
- Trimeric SARS-CoV-2 Spike antigen
- Calibrators correlate to WHO International Standard NIBSC code 20/136
- Diagnostic speciﬁcity and sensitivity of 99.49% and 97% respectively (≥15 days post symptom onset)
- Validated for human serum and plasma
Download instructions for use